Edit 2007/07/07: next version of gnocky will be available from http://www.gnokii.org/
The following patches written by Daniele Forsi allow to:
- use gnocky 0.0.3 with libgnokii.so.3 (gn_cfg_read_default() and gn_cfg_phone_load())
- tolerate missing network coverage (GN_ERR_NOTAVAILABLE)
- read SMS from "SM" if phone doesn't support "IN"
- fix parts of the GUI (Refresh button still non functional)
- fix a memory leak (gtk_set_locale())
To compile the CVS version of gnocky you need to create an empty NEWS file in the top directory and fix the Makefile in the po directory (which is not including Makevars and so top_builddir is empty instead of ..).
Home page for gnokii: http://www.gnokii.org/
Home page for gnocky: http://sourceforge.net/projects/gnocky/